We look forward to welcoming you to Coljan
Due to COVID-19, our strategy to re-open for dining is to accept bookings only in the short-term. This is to enable us to manage the numbers available in our dining in line with the tables and seating we have available whilst maintaining and ensuring compliance to government guidelines.
The safety of our staff and customers is paramount.
Please use the booking request form below to make a reservation. Please note your reservation is not confirmed until we confirm it.
Terms of booking:
- The table is provided for a maximum of 4 people
- Admittance is based on a completed booking form being received and accepted only
- The data provided will be stored in line with GDPR requirements however, will be passed onto the relevant authorities (i.e. Track and Trace) if required to do so
- Time at table is limited to 75 mins (1 hour 15 mins)
- Please note a limited menu will be available within the dining room
- If there are more than 4 people in your bubble please contact us by phoning 01364 654011
- All guests are required to comply with the requirements of the establishments. Please note any request will only be to ensure your safety
Please note Toilets will not be open, however, there are public toilets available over the road. Hand-washing facilities and hand sanitiser is available for all guests.
– BOOKINGS AVAILABLE FROM 14TH JULY –
– PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY TAKING EVENING BOOKINGS –